The Merck Co-pay Assistance Program offers assistance to eligible, privately insured patients who need help affording the out-of-pocket costs for KEYTRUDA.
- Once enrolled, eligible, privately insured patients pay the first $25 of their co-pay per infusion
- Maximum co-pay assistance program benefit is $25,000 per patient, per calendar year
Co-pay assistance from the Merck Co-pay Assistance Program is not insurance. Restrictions apply. See Terms and Conditions.
You may be eligible if you
- Are a resident of the United States (including Puerto Rico)
- Have private health insurance that provides coverage for KEYTRUDA under a medical benefit program
- Have been prescribed KEYTRUDA for an FDA-approved indication
- Meet all other Terms and Conditions of the program
The Merck Co-pay Assistance Program is not valid for patients covered under a Government Program, as that term is defined in the Terms and Conditions. The Merck Co-pay Assistance Program is not valid for uninsured patients.
You and your health care provider must submit all required information. Please see the enrollment form for details.
Other financial support options What if I am not eligible for the Merck Co-pay Assistance Program? You may be able to get help from an independent co-pay assistance foundation. A representative can provide you with information about independent foundations that may be able to provide financial support to patients who do not qualify for the Merck Co-pay Assistance Program. Each independent foundation has its own eligibility criteria and application process.
We can help Contact a representative for assistance. Representatives are available by calling 855-257-3932, Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET.